- Prestige Hotels and Resorts
- Part Time |
- 1810 Rogers Place, Kamloops BC
- 1 position available
- Assessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: No
The Prestige Kamloops Hotel is looking for a Part-Time Waterslide Attendant with First Aid training to oversee the operation of our waterslide in the pool area.
Who are we?
We are more than a hotel chain. We are B.C.’s finest family-owned chain of resorts, hotels, and inns. Delivering superior guest experiences with a personal touch, hard work, and kindness is at the forefront of our company values.
Read our story at: https://www.prestigehotelsandresorts.com/about-us/our-story/
What is in it for you?
– Be a part of a company that wants to make a difference in BC communities (visit our website to read about our love for Joe Anna’s House and our Go Green Program)
– Competitive hourly wage based on your experience (starting at $18 – $20 per hour)
– Restaurant and Hotel discounts
– Monitor guest use of the waterslide, pool and hot tub to ensure adherence to all posted rules and regulations
– Test the pool water quality
– General Cleaning of pool, hot tub and fitness area
– Provide assistance to the front desk as necessary
– Provide assistance to housekeeping and laundry as necessary
– Provide luggage handling to individual guests and tour groups as necessary
Responsibilities & Qualifications
– Must have valid First Aid certification
– Must be willing to work Friday & Saturday evenings
– Water life-saving training is considered an asset
– Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Starting at $18 - $20 per hour per hourApply Now