Ivanhoé Cambridge Inc.
Position type : Salaried
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$64 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2019 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada’s leading institutional fund managers.
For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department : Tenant Coordination
Position type : Salaried
· Provide general support of Tenant Coordination group;
· Prepare routine correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, interoffice memos, and presentation materials;
· Coordinate tenant status reports with various stakeholders on a regular basis;
· Maintain drawing, design criteria, budget databases as required;
· Prepare contracts and change orders in accordance with Ivanhoe Cambridge’s procurement policies including understanding of project cost tracking;
· Receive, re-direct and respond, as appropriate to phone call queries and emails;
· Process expense reports and code invoices for payment;
· Coordinate, issue and track payment of tenant allowances and related tenant fees;
· Track and submit departmental time sheets for payroll;
· Assist with management of Tenant Coordination Team calendar, meetings, travel arrangements, etc.;
· Assist with support of Vancouver Regional Office and Leasing group as requested;
· Carry out filing, photocopying and other administrative functions as required;
· Post Secondary education preferred, minimum grade 12 diploma or equivalent with 5 years of administrative experience supporting a team, ideally within a construction or engineering environment;
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point);
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Adobe Suite, Office 365, Microsoft Access, JD Edwards desired;
· Solid organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills;
· Ability to take initiative and prioritize with a strong attention to detail;
· Previous experience supporting a construction project from planning, onset to completion would be desired, however, general understanding of the design and the construction process would be a definite asset;
· Familiarity with local and national retail tenant leases would be beneficial;
· Ability to multitask and work independently under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
· Ability to work well in a team environment;
· Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume!
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.
Ivanhoé Cambridge’s commitment to diversity and inclusion spans the breadth of its operations. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We take pride in creating a working environment where everyone is set up for success. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially .
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/5ff89bf93af0191c5b23417d/51fc022458b70066fae4a2a6/enAPPLY NOW! • ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT • Ivanhoe Cambridge Inc.
Post Date: January 13, 2021 Deadline for Application: February 12, 2021
North Office Tower 650 West 41st Avenue, Suite 700
Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a long-term view to generate optimal, risk-adjusted returns. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Founded in Quebec in 1953, Ivanhoé Cambridge has built a vertically integrated business across Canada. Internationally, the Company invests alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their respective markets.
Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the residential, office, retail, industrial and logistics sectors.
Ivanhoé Cambridge held more than C$60 billion in assets as at December 31, 2017, and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.