Are you looking for a dynamic career in the Tourism/Ski Industry? Are you Passionate about providing amazing customer service?
Sasquatch Mountain is located 154 kilometers east of Vancouver, BC in the beautiful Fraser Valley. It is nestled in a natural snow bowl tucked away above Harrison Lake. Located east of Vancouver in Agassiz, British Columbia; Sasquatch Mountain Resort is the Fraser Valley’s favorite alpine playground and has some of the largest, most varied off-piste skiing and riding of all the resorts in the lower mainland. The resort has an excellent mix of beginner, intermediate, and advanced terrain. Fantastic-Family-Fun that everyone can enjoy!!
Who we’re looking for:
We understand that people are our greatest asset. We are looking for creative and talented individuals who are looking forward to exciting challenges.
Why you’ll want to work for us!
· We are FUN!
· We reward you! We know how important it is to say thank you and reward hard work, so we set seasonal goals and regularly celebrate together as a team when we hit our targets. We have an employee discount program that entitles you to many perks – Free seasons pass, discounts on food & beverage, ski equipment rentals, lessons, and retail. We offer very affordable ‘On Mountain’ Staff accommodations with all the comforts of home. We keep the fun alive with multiple staff parties and weekly off mountain team building activities.
· What is around us? We enjoy beautiful British Columbia’s views of the Douglas range mountains and surrounding areas. Great access to lakes, rivers, golf courses and all kinds of outdoor activities.
– Assist in the preparation of advertising campaigns, marketing collaterals and sales promotional materials.
– Develop advertising strategies to meet the Resort’s objectives.
– Support in media planning and sponsorship management for advertising campaign.
– Review and approve the distribution of promotional materials to improve the brand image.
– Ensure that the advertisements follow all legal laws and company guidelines.
– prospects through calls and networking in order to increase sales and revenue.
– Address guest’s questions and issues in accurate and timely manner.
– Understand guest’s requirements and recommend optimum products or services to meet their needs.
– Coordinate with the General Manager to ensure that all cost related approvals for the advertising are obtained and issues are resolved in time.
– Develop sales orders and proposals for guests or groups
– Participate in industry meetings and marketing events when needed.
– Regular communication with the Director of Operations and General Manager regarding ongoing areas for improvement and potential revenue generation opportunities.
– Assist with other departments in particular, Ski School, as required would be an asset.
– Other duties may be assigned as required.
- University degree in marketing/social Communication and related fields
- Experience with CMS/ developing and website maintenance
- Knowledge of running campaign/ads thru social media
- Experience in developing brand products and merchandise
- Few years of experience in hospitality and tourism ideally in ski resorts
- CSIA and/or CASI, level III or IV certification is an asset
- Drone and photography/ videomaking and editing skills
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, Outlook
- A strong customer service background is required.
- Previous sales experience is an asset
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and copies of certifications, along with your references to email@example.com.APPLY NOW! • ADVERTISING CONSULTANT AND MEDIA COORDINATOR • Sasquatch Mountain Resort
Post Date: July 22, 2020 Deadline for Application: August 6, 2020
20955 Hemlock Valley Road
Sasquatch Resort is the Fraser Valley's premiere winter playground, with downhill and cross-country trails as well as the Slopeside Snow Tube Park. Located 55 km east of Mission, BC.