Lead, Teach, Coach, and Inspire – Is This You?
We need someone with the right experience to help grow the business by empowering and developing staff, ensuring the ultimate guest experience, and helping the General Manager run an amazing property in the quaint and beautiful town of Golden, B.C.
The Assistant General Manager represents Prestige Inn Golden through excellence in guest service, professionalism, and leadership. Together with the GM, the AGM is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the hotel team front desk, housekeeping, and liquor store.
For the full job description, including the full scope of responsibility, please visit our website at: https://www.prestigehotelsandresorts.com/careers
Who are we?
We are more than a hotel chain. We are B.C.’s finest family-owned chain of resorts, hotels, and inns. Delivering superior guest experiences with a personal touch, hard work, and kindness is at the forefront of our company values.
Read our story at: https://www.prestigehotelsandresorts.com/about-us/our-story/
What is in it for you?
· Opportunity to grow in your career and become a better leader
· Be a part of a company that wants to make a difference in BC communities
· Competitive annual salary based on your experience (starting at $45,000 to $50,000 per year)
· Prestige Benefits Package
· RRSP contributions upon enrollment
· Restaurant, Hotel, and Spa discounts
What does an ideal candidate look like?
· Sees the development potential in others and encourages their growth as a leader
· Cares enough to confront situations when necessary
· Strong desire to get things done
· Has hotel experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role
· Post-Secondary Education in Hotel or Business management considered an asset
· Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Submit your resume and complete your application process by filling out our online application format: https://www.prestigehotelsandresorts.com/application-form/APPLY NOW! • ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER • Prestige Hotels and Resorts
Post Date: January 5, 2021 Deadline for Application: February 28, 2021