Whether you are visiting Capilano Suspension Bridge Park (CSBP) or a part of our team, we pride ourselves in offering experiences that will last a lifetime. Our team is known for being passionate about local history & events, west coast Flora & Fauna, unique food & beverage offerings and of course World Famous Fudge! We see over 1 million Guests annually and enjoy providing a guest experience that is memorable. Working with us at Capilano offers an opportunity to work with guests who are both local and traveling from all over the world!
Details & Perks:
- Discounts on retail merchandise, as well as, Food & Beverage at all Capilano Group locations
- Complimentary admission for friends & family to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Complimentary admission to multiple attractions within the Vancouver area
- Scholarship opportunities
- Team Member celebrations and social events
The Assistant Shuttle & Parking Supervisor, in partnership with the Shuttle & Parking Supervisor, is responsible for assisting with the day to day supervision of the Shuttle & Parking Team within our guest services department specifically looking after arrivals and departures of our guests, tour and shuttle bus parking lots. The Assistant Shuttle & Parking Supervisor works within theOperations Leadership Team to ensure the safety of all guests and team members in our vehicle permitted areas. This role must be able to communicate effectively and consistently with our shuttle providers, Operations Leadership and Director of Sales. Special attention and urgency must be given to any concerns or logistical questions that could affect Capilano. Daily communication in regards to tour and shuttle bus arrivals via interdepartmental is expected.
Our guest, tour and shuttle bus parking lots consist of two specific areas:
- Tour & Shuttle Bus Lot: Team assists with on-site operation of our free shuttle bus service including; guest loading & unloading, liaison with shuttle bus drivers and Operations Supervisors
- Main Parking Lot: Go-to team for guests. Responsible for ensuring traffic flow for vehicles entering and exiting the park and ensuring guest safety in parking lots
The Assistant Shuttle & Parking Supervisor partners with the Guest Services Leadership Team to train and assist with the development of the Shuttle & Parking Team. This role also works to evaluate the quality of our guest and team experience, communicates ideas or concerns and assists in the development and implementation of the overall parking program. Through their leadership and motivation, they will promote the principles, core values and vision of CSBP.