UNIGLOBE Specialty Travel Ltd. is growing and looking for a Senior Corporate Travel
Consultant who is proficient in Sabre and enjoys working from a home office.
If you have a passion for travel, are proficient in Sabre, and enjoy working in a
fast pace office environment, we have a position for you!
• Excellent opportunity for personal growth and development.
• Competitive Salary, plus personal performance bonuses.
• Comprehensive Benefits Plan.
• A positive and stimulating work environment that is second to none.
• The combined power and strength of a worldwide organization with local
SENIOR CORPORATE TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Duties and responsibilities:
Please email your resume
Post Date: August 12, 2019 Deadline for Application: August 30, 2019
#820-1111 Melville Street
UNIGLOBE Specialty Travel is an independently owned and operated travel management company specializing in Corporate Travel. Being independently owned and operated, and part of the worlds largest single brand travel franchise allows us to offer our clients a unique combination of systems, savings and services along with unprecedented personal service.
UNIGLOBE Specialty Travel has been in business since 1988 and has offices in both Vancouver and Whitehorse.