We’re looking for energetic people who don’t just want to sell travel but to sell an experience – broadening horizons and opening minds to what the world has to offer. We specialize in tours & packages to exotic places like Africa, Asia & South America.
The successful customer service representative or CSR will reach out to potential guests that have inquired with us to assist them with finding the perfect trip. All leads are generated by us, there is no cold calling involved.
Paid training is provided, we do not expect you to be understanding the scope of work to start. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, and have extremely good Customer Relationship Management skills.
CSR, will act as a liaison, provide tours information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
A Customer service representative should also be able to help in acquisition and revenue growth targets by converting email and phone leads to bookings. The position will be responsible for ensuring that all leads are responded to in a timely manner and that the conversion rate/targets set by the Inside Sales Manager are achieved.
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Customer service representative, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage incoming calls
• Provide front-line customer support to travellers through phone, chat and email
• Process customer payments and book tours over the phone with accuracy
• Address customer concerns with empathy and tact
• Identify and assess clients needs to achieve satisfaction
• Help clients select the right tour based on their needs and specific requirements;
• Answer clients' questions about prices, availability, and tours;
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully converting leads on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis;
• Respond to all phone and email leads on a daily basis whether with a quote or an email advising that it is being worked on;
• Review all open leads on a weekly basis and diligently perform follow ups;
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting client relationships by responding in a timely manner to the clients’ questions and understanding their needs;
• Contribute to the Sales team targets accomplishing organizational goals;
• Maintain awareness of new products and promotions;
• Follow set procedures and systems for Phone, Email communication with clients, suppliers and other staff at Indus Travels;
• Ensure all data is entered as per standards in CRM and all leads are followed up in a timely manner;
• Review all client feedback and act on it, involving the Inside Sales Manager where necessary;
We offer a very competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits package, extended medical insurance, fully paid FAM trips, sick days, RRSP matching, opportunities for discounted worldwide travel, detailed & ongoing training and development opportunities, excellent career advancement and more!
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or submit online at https://www.indus.travel/join-us-openings-at-indus-travels
Please specify the position title in the subject line of your resume/application.APPLY NOW! • CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT • Indus Travels Inc.
Post Date: August 13, 2019 Deadline for Application: September 27, 2019
#233 - 11951 Hammersmith Way
Indus Travels offers custom, escorted tours & independent vacations to over 50 countries worldwide at unbeatable prices and with unparalleled comfort. Our tour packages are carefully handcrafted to deliver unique experiences & offer exceptional value to our guest. We have taken care of all the details so you don't have to. Indus Travels has been awarded Best Tour Operator to India 5 times. Indus was also been named Top Tour operator at South African Tourism's Ubuntu Awards 2015.