Coast Prince George Hotel by APA, Prince George, BC
Coast Hotels is a dynamic and growing brand. Our culture is rooted in our values and leadership accountability; and as part of that culture we believe in the growth and development of our Ambassadors. Reporting to the General Manager, the Executive Chef role will lead the creation and execution of the food and beverage strategy for the Coast Prince George Hotel by APA. The position will also be responsible for maintaining a positive working environment in the kitchen while maximizing operational efficiencies, ensuring product consistency and maintaining high customer service standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your company, your values, your career!
Qualifications & Skill requirements:
• Minimum four years of experience leading a culinary team
• Experience leading in a unionized environment is an asset
• Red Seal and Food Safe certified
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Hepatitis A vaccination
• Self-motivated team player with demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, team environment
• Demonstrated superior internal and external customer service philosophy
• Superior communication skills in the English language
• Able to work flexible shifts including evening shifts, weekends and holidays
• Able to meet physical demands of the position, including standing for long period of time, lifting up to 30 lbs and bending
Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages and benefits, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities and more!
Please submit your resume with cover letter, by July 22, 2019 in confidence to:
People & Culture
Coast Prince George Hotel by APA
Coast Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Coast Hotels would like to thank all interested applicants.
However only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Grow your career with Coast!
APPLY NOW! • EXECUTIVE CHEF • Coast Hotels
Post Date: July 8, 2019 Deadline for Application: July 22, 2019
700 – 535 Thurlow Street
Coast Hotels Corporate Office and Central Reservations department are located in Vancouver BC. We are a dynamic and growing company with hotels throughout BC, Alberta, NWT, YT, and Western United States.