FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food;
– Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation;
– Establish work schedules and procedures;
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage;
– Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures; and,
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
$15.00 to $19.00 per hour depending on experience and skills; fulltime (30-35 hours per week) & permanent; 3 positions; please fax resume to (604)435-3507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, attn: Cecile Pratt; PNC Garnet Foods International Inc. – 3546 Kingsway St., Vancouver, BC V5R 5L7; please do not appear at the restaurant without an appointment; benefits available after 6 months of full time employment.
2 years experience
email email@example.comAPPLY NOW! • FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR • Max's Restaurant Cuisine of the Philippines
Post Date: January 13, 2021
Max's Restaurant takes after the innate characteristics of Filipinos - hospitality, generosity and passion for good food. It elevates dining to an absolute experience for the palate. Recipes have been intricately developed for more than 70 years & given a modern twist to cater to the increasingly discriminating tastes of customers. It is almost impossible to put boundaries to the Filipino meal as it is a blend of influences from other cultures, such as Chinese, Spanish, Japanese & American. At Max's Restaurant, the freshest ingredients are chosen painstakingly, cooked passionately, and served generously. The menu is an exciting anthology of must-try dishes to feast upon from appetizers all the way to desserts. A spacious dining area & two function rooms, great for business meetings, corporate parties/events & presentations, as well as Wedding & Baby Showers, Baptismal, Kiddie & Birthday Parties.