No experience needed. We will provide training for various shifts to the right candidate.
The property’s hospitality system is computer based, so the applicant must be comfortable working with a computer.
Duties and Responsibilities :
– Greet guests and follow check-in/ check-out procedures.
– Make guest reservations.
– Handle cash and credit / debit card transactions through Moneris bank machine.
– Answer phone calls.
– Other duties as required (i.e. Assist with the breakfast bar as well as daily chores).
- Must be 19 years or older.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment.
- Previous front desk experience is an asset.
- The right candidate must be available for all shifts for training.
We look forward to an opportunity to meet you!
Please drop off your resume in person and ask for Jason Chi and Jackie Bates.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.APPLY NOW! • FRONT DESK AGENT • Ramada by Wyndham Nanaimo
Post Date: October 18, 2020 Deadline for Application: November 18, 2020
315 Rosehill Street