The Pinnacle Hotel Whistler is a unique, boutique style property. The Front Desk Supervisor will serve as an ambassador for the Hotel and must be a multi-functional individual who is driven to always exceed guests’ expectations with an attention for details. https://www.whistlerpinnacle.com/
-Competitive benefits and wage, starting from $26.00 / hour
-Fun team environment and flexible schedule
· Assist the Guest Service Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient overall day-to-day operations of the Front Desk.
· Provide courteous, prompt, professional and attentive guest service up to high standards at all times whilst on the desk.
· Ensure department adherence to company policies, procedures and standards to ensure that guest expectations are exceeded.
· Assist in providing staff with ongoing coaching, training and development.
· Prepare reports, handle special projects and assignments as required.
· Promote the property in your interactions and possess a sound knowledge of the surrounding area and activities.
· Address and resolve guest concerns in a timely manner escalating issues to the Manager on Duty when you are unable to do so.
· Complete other duties in an expedient fashion as assigned by the Guest Services Manager.
· Self motivated, responsible, organized and task oriented.
· Fluent in English. Proficiency of a second language would be an asset.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Ability to work flexible hours when called upon to do so.
· Must be able to stand or sit for an 8-hour shift.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Must have a passion for delivering outstanding guest service.
- Fully vaccinated is required.
**Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization
If you are interested, please submit your resume to Arjun, Guest Services Manager
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you.APPLY NOW! • FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR • Pinnacle Hotel Whistler Village
Post Date: August 11, 2022 Deadline for Application: August 4, 2022
4319 Main Street
WELCOME TO PINNACLE HOTEL WHISTLER VILLAGE
Experience Whistler with Pinnacle. Make yourself at home in our warm and inviting boutique hotel - that perfect blend of contemporary style and unique West Coast mountain charm.
Set in the heart of Canada’s most spectacular four-season playground, our one-of-a-kind studio suites and prime village location makes us the best choice for your Whistler vacation. We also have an extra secret ingredient no other hotel has: Pinnacle Hotel Whistler Village is home to two of Whistler’s best restaurants:Quattro at Whistler (open late Nov 2020), where you can taste the culinary wonders of Italy, or Alta Bistro, specializing in delicious local fare.
Say goodbye to stuffy, formal Whistler Village hotels - our boutique hotel boasts spacious private studio suites featuring a full kitchen for your convenience, a cozy gas log fireplace perfect for snuggling up to on chilly evenings, and a soaker whirlpool bath to soothe those aching muscles after a thrilling day on the mountain.