Hospitality & Service Positions
Seasonal Position Dates:April – October
Mission Hill Family Estate has long been regarded a jewel of the British Columbia wine industry; producing world-class wines from its stunning location perched atop the sweeping hills of West Kelowna, British Columbia.The iconic winery is known for its international award-winning wines and dramatic architecture set against a backdrop of majestic mountains, scenic lakes and the geometric beauty of the vineyards that define the valley.
Over one hundred thousand visitors tour Mission Hill each year for these acclaimed wines and to experience the incredible architecture of the winery itself.This includes the renowned Terrace Restaurant with its incredible table-side views of Lake Okanagan, the unique winery boutique with treasures of its own, and the iconic bell tower and keystone entry which preside over the estate and vineyards below.
Service and Hospitality team members pride themselves on working together to create a memorable and exceptional dining experience by anticipating guest needs and going above and beyond guest expectations. At Mission Hill, all staff have the opportunity to grow their skills in Hospitality as well as to continually develop their wine and culinary knowledge.
Join our Team!
As an ambassador for Mission Hill Family Estate it is your job to provide exceptional service to internal and external guests. Performing administrative duties, this role answers guest inquiries, books tours and reservations.
Retail Wine Associate
- Retail Associates provide excellent customer service to all guests in our Wine Boutique. They confidently educate guests on our wines and property offering while on the retail floor or behind the tasting bar.
Fine Wine Sales Sommelier
- Our Sommeliers are tasked with building the wine brand. A Fine Wine Sales Sommelier is retail sales focused and combines wine and Mission Hill Family Estate knowledge with gracious customer service to provide an educational, immersive tasting and touring experience.
Terrace Restaurant Server
- As a server, it is your job to ensure that the service plan is executed flawlessly, and that every guest receives an unforgettable experience. Our servers connect with our guests to anticipate their needs and go above and beyond their expectations.
Terrace Restaurant Host / Hostess
- As a guest’s first impression of Mission Hill Family Estate’s Terrace Restaurant, customer service is key. It will be your job to welcome, seat and answer inquiries any guest may have, all the while maintaining the level of service that is expected from Mission Hill staff.
Terrace Restaurant Server Assistant
- This position will support and assist the servers and managers with any task. Usual duties include cleaning and setting tables, polishing glassware, running dishes and ensuring service areas are kept clean.
Private Events Server
- Our Private Events Servers provide five-star dining experiences for our private or corporate events. This role also plays a critical role in executing our very popular, concert series.
Are you up for the challenge?
We look forward to receiving your online application through our website: www.missionhillwinery.com