Hollyburn Country Club is located in West Vancouver at 950 Cross Creek Road. Prior to applying for this position, we strongly encourage you to Google our location to ensure that you will be able to travel to and from work as public transportation is limited.
HOST/HOSTESS – We offer an excellent benefit package, staff meal program and generous rewards and recognition programs!
Hollyburn Country Club is a premier private family Club, situated in the British properties in West Vancouver that offers an outstanding employee experience. We are firm believers that everyone should enjoy their work. We offer benefits for both full and part time employees, employee engagement initiatives (staff events and games), employee recognition programs and development opportunities.
The Club: Hollyburn Country Club is a private family Club that provides its members with an exclusive hub for activity, sport, dining, entertainment, socialization and business.
· Our Club is a home away from home for many of our members.
· We believe in living our value of Service Excellence through accountability, adaptability, empathy, enthusiasm, initiative and teamwork.
The Position: We are looking for part-time/full-time hosts/hostesses. The pay rate we are offering is $14.60 per hour.
· We offer competitive wages, gratuities and an excellent benefit package for part-time and full-time employees.
· We also offer an internal staff meal program.
· You ensure prompt, courteous and professional attention to the needs of all members and guests, greeting them in a friendly and caring manner
· You maintain an organized system of tracking and seating reservations
· You assist in running food items when needed
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.60 per hour
Discounted or free food
Employee assistance program
Extended health care
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Hollyburn Country Club is committed to keeping its members and staff safe during Covid-19. The safety and well-being of members and staff is our top priority. At Hollyburn, each department is equipped with it’s own Covid-19 training and protocols.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
West Vancouver, BC (Required)
Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
· Previous restaurant experience is an asset
· You are confident, well-presented and an effective problem-solver
· Must be flexible to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
· Own transportation is an asset due to the Club’s remote location
· You agree to get a Criminal Record Check with a vulnerable sector search
Download the free mPloy App (iOS or Android)
Complete your Worker Profile
Book a quick Chat (we answer your questions about the job)
Click Apply in the App
You will be informed if and when you are placed on a Shortlist and selected for an Advanced Interview with JOEY CoquitlamAPPLY NOW! • HOST/HOSTESS AT HOLLYBURN COUNTRY CLUB • mPloy Solutions Inc.
Post Date: February 19, 2021 Deadline for Application: March 1, 2021
mPloy is redefining the way workers in the food & beverage industry find employment. We match quality, experienced candidates with job opportunities that fit your defined skills, experience and personality. Simply set up your profile once on mPloy and apply for the jobs that interest you.
We'll notify you if you are selected for an Advanced Interview. Then get ready for work!