· Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products to adhere to health standards.
· Package used guestroom linen for delivery to laundry contractor.
· Receive clean linen from laundry trucks.
· Coordinate linen delivery to Room Attendant areas on each guest floor.
· Clean and maintain all public spaces within the hotel.
· Clean administrative offices, including sweeping and washing floors, vacuuming carpets, washing walls, and dusting furniture and fixtures.
· Deliver guest supplies to satisfy all guest requests.
· Remove trash from work areas to the loading dock in the appropriate area, recycling wherever possible.
· Make up and deliver rollaway beds.
· Move furniture, supplies, and equipment.
· Check, organize and deliver guest dry-cleaning.
· Other duties as assigned such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
· Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
· Requires good communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length.
· Must be able to lift up to 75lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
· Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
· Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
· Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
· Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
· Knowledge of all equipment used in a housekeeping office is an asset.
Please submit your cover letter & resume to email@example.com.APPLY NOW! • HOUSE PERSON OVERNIGHT • Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
Post Date: June 11, 2019 Deadline for Application: July 31, 2019
1088 Burrard St
Since our opening in 1994, the Sheraton Wall Centre has upheld the highest standards of hospitality in the world-class city of Vancouver. Reflecting the beauty and spirit of the West Coast, the hotel is more than three resplendent glass towers at Vancouver’s heart: it depends on an all-important team of hotel professionals dedicated to providing every guest exceptional service. With over 400 associates in various departments, our team works together to ensure the Wall Centre remains exemplary in every way.
We are always looking for passionate talent and accept applications throughout the year. All candidates who apply to the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre are considered based on their individual skill sets and position openings. We emphasize enthusiasm and ability over experience. For those who work hard and consistently demonstrate their aptitude and positive attitude, the opportunities for career growth are endless.