· Working in all common areas, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning public bathrooms, restocking, and other housekeeping duties as assigned
· Inform Executive or Assistant Executive Housekeeper of all jobs accomplished.
· Carrying a radio to stay in contact with the Housekeeping Manager or the Night Auditor is on nights
· To provide housekeeping service to guestrooms as required
· Assist with luggage and other deliveries as required
· Working to bring in the clean linen bins from the shipping area and to take out the dirty bins for loading
· Helping housekeepers to clean rooms if required
· To observe dress code and wear appropriate footwear
· Drivers’ license and clean drivers’ abstract (driver’s record) required for the position in order to drive company vehicles
· Assist in maintaining of criteria set by Housekeeping department
· To ensure Public safety including general comfort and well being of public
· To maintain regular work schedule as outlined
· To perform other duties as required
· Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
· Field work in housekeeping/laundry department.
· The ability to make constant radio contact in English on a daily basis both with the
· Front Desk and the Housekeeping Mgr/Assistant
· Flexibility and adaptability to emergency situations.
· Embraces challenges, ambitious.
· Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record in order to drive company vehicles
· Physical demands, sitting, standing, bending, lifting (up to 30 lbs)
· Will be required to work outside in all seasons (Winter, spring, summer and Fall)
Press the Apply Now button below!APPLY NOW! • HOUSE PERSON PM – EMERALD LAKE LODGE • Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts
Post Date: October 1, 2019 Deadline for Application: August 30, 2020
PO Box 1326
Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts (CRMR) is an innovative family company dedicated to providing world-class dining, hospitality and service to visitors from around the world.
Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts (CRMR) is a family-owned company that has been in the tourism industry since 1986 when they first opened Emerald Lake Lodge. CRMR consists of three upscale boutique lodges - Buffalo Mountain Lodge, Emerald Lake Lodge and Deer Lodge - Two unique contemporary restaurants - Cilantro, and The Lake House - located in Calgary, a wine store called Bin 905, a game ranch called Canadian Rocky Mountain Ranch (CRM Ranch) as well as a state of the art laundry facility and delicious bakery.
Our lodges offer beautiful and unique accommodations in breathtaking surroundings. We offer a retreat to nature, serenity and relaxation to help the weary traveller leave the pressures of a busy world behind. We are surrounded by the towering peaks of the Canadian Rockies and our guests and staff enjoy outdoor adventures like skiing, canoeing, whitewater rafting and mountaineering.