Reports to: Accommodations Manager
Position Overview: As a member of the Housekeeping Team responsible for coordinating the housekeeping team with the training, cleaning and maintaining of guest accommodations and public areas. As well as periodically staff housing and public and back of the house areas within the Resort. This individual would be responsible for scheduling of the housekeeping and laundry team. As well as ordering supplies and ensuring a safe work environment.
Ensure all aspects of the Resort’s guest accommodations are cleaned to the prescribed standards of cleanliness.
· Ensure that stock levels are maintained and ordered as required
· Train and supervise the housekeeping, laundry and janitorial staff
· Scheduling and assigning of daily tasks
· Keep accurate time sheets
· Record maintenance issues and ensure units and equipment are in good repair
· Provide assistance ensuring the guest arrival, stay and departure processes fully integrated, and providing the guest with an exceptional level of service and quality.
· Support and embrace a team atmosphere.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism, providing exceptional guest service at all points of contact.
· Effectively resolve guest complaints ensuring the guests’ needs are exceeded.
· Complete all tasks in a timely manner within an individual and multi functional team environment.
· Maintain a safe and environmentally sound work practices.
· Assist with emergency situations as required.
· Work towards continuous improvement and quality in all areas.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY NOW! • HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR • Manning Park Resort
Post Date: June 30, 2020 Deadline for Application: July 15, 2020
7500 Highway 3
Located in the heart of the Cascade Mountains, Manning Park offers accommodations, fine dining, and a range of outdoor activities from skiing, snow boarding, snow shoeing, and more in the winter, to hiking, biking, swimming, and much more in the summer!
At Manning Park Resort, we like to attract employees with an interest in a healthy lifestyle and who are committed to providing a high quality resort experience. Most come for one season and end up staying for many more. Come and enjoy the Fresh Air Experience!!