Work, Live and Play
Sun Peaks Resort LLP has proven to be one of the highest levels of guest service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments. Sun Peaks Resort LLP has many benefits to offer our employees including:
Your Responsibilities will include:
· Help maintain work orders and maintenance records as directed
· Assist with promoting safety as the number one priority
· Report and rectify any unsafe situation
· Maintenance and repairs of mobile equipment as directed
· Keep a clean, organized, safe work environment
· Prioritize work during supervisor’s absence
· Maintain positive attitude and provide excellent customer service to all departments. (Trades people are assumed to have better than average attitudes towards their work and work place and set examples of professionalism and respect to the resort of the employee’s/guests)
· Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic
· Experience with working on winter grooming equipment (Piston Bully Snowcats) an asset
· Understands and works towards departments and company’s goals and objectives
· Self-motivated, mature, requires minimum supervision, and works well with others, able to lead by example, willing and able to work outdoors and in all weather conditions
· Ability to operate Snowmobiles, ATVs and 4x4 Trucks and other powered equipment in a safe and responsible manner
· Good communication skills with ability to work with others
· Ability to think quickly and follow all safety procedures
· Good Leadership qualities
· Working knowledge of current WSBC regulations
Enjoy the natural mountain environment and fresh air. Sun Peaks mountain is a smoke-free environment.
To maintain a welcoming environment for all our guests and protect our natural surroundings, effective August 01, 2019, smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited anywhere on the Sun Peaks mountain areas. Designated smoking areas will be limited to the village base.
Post Date: February 13, 2020 Deadline for Application: February 27, 2020
1280 Alpine Road
Sun Peaks Resort has proven to be one of the highest levels of customer service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments.