We are looking for self-motivated hard workers with a friendly demeanor to join our team at the Holiday Inn Express! As a Laundry Attendant your job is to maintain the condition of all hotel linen in accordance with the company and brand standards through efficient cleaning and processing.
· Take initiative to offer friendly assistance or answer questions from our guests
· Thoroughly understand and implement brand service culture
· Perform all shift checklist responsibilities
· Must adhere to all safety guidelines when using cleaning materials
· Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry a minimum weight of approximately 30 lbs, stand for long periods of time, kneel, bend and crawl, squat and crouch.
· Operates, maintains and cleans laundry equipment according to company standards
· Perform other duties as required
· Good attention to detail
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is an asset
· No education or experience required, we will provide training
Please submit your resume in person at the Holiday Inn Express (1620 Powick Road Kelowna, BC) or apply online.APPLY NOW! • LAUNDRY ATTENDANT • Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kelowna - East
Post Date: June 29, 2020
1620 Powick Road
At the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Kelowna our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG) brand you’re more than just a job title. We are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests.
ABOUT OUR HOTEL BRAND:
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) is the franchise parent company for several hotel brands which include Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, and Candlewood Suites. IHG is one of the world’s most recognized hotel brands with an outstanding reputation for developing and maintaining brands that are synonymous with great service, comfort, and value.
We are committed to providing our guests with a superior level of product and service. We strive to exceed guest expectations, while inspiring and motivating our employees to run the best hotels in the communities in which we operate.