the famous Stanley Park Rose Gardens, Stanley Park Pavilion is Vancouver’s
preeminent wedding and banqueting venue. Located within the same facility is
Stanley Bar & Grill, surrounded by the natural beauty that only Vancouver’s
crown jewel; Stanley Park can offer. An intimate cozy winter restaurant
complete with 100 year old wood burning fire places, Stanley’s Bar & Grill
then transforms into a 250 seat patio restaurant for summer!
Do you enjoy creating amazing experiences for guests?
Do you have excellent communication skills?
Are you good at multitasking and remaining calm when things get
Is this the experience you’re looking for? If so, read on to find
out more about this role…
With over 1,000,000 guests annually, our food & beverage
venues guarantee eats & treats for everyone. Your main duties include, but
are not limited to, interacting with guests, working with fellow team members
to provide excellent food service to our guests through the preparation,
cooking and serving of products in a food safe facility.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious cooks looking to develop
their culinary skills and learn from the very best within the industry. The
Stanley Park Pavilion is Vancouver’s most popular venue for large ‘high end’
functions such as weddings, corporate events, and fundraisers alike!
· Previous kitchen or cooking experience necessary,
· Formal kitchen training considered an asset,
· Strong oral communication skills, multilingual is considered an asset,
· Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide experiences Guests are amazed by,
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task,
· Food Safe Level 1 certification considered an asset.
· Able to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays, to meet the needs of the business,
· While performing the duties of this position, Team Members are required to be on their feet for extended periods of time,
· Working outdoors in all types of weather
· Occasionally required to lift and carry up to 20lbs,
· Occasionally required to lift and climb a step ladder or step stool.
The Capilano Group comprises retail, hospitality and tourism-based businesses anchored by Capilano Suspension Bridge Park in North Vancouver. The Capilano Group’s portfolio includes Moraine Lake Lodge, Moraine Lake Trading and Cathedral Mountain Lodge in the Canadian Rockies, Stanley Park Pavilion, Stanley’s Park Bar & Grill and Prospect Point Cafe and Gift Shop in Stanley Park, Vancouver and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Capilano Trading Post in North Vancouver.
Click on the Apply Now - Restaurant Line Cook - button below!APPLY NOW! • LINE COOK – STANLEY'S BAR & GRILL • Stanley Park Pavilion
Post Date: July 4, 2018 Deadline for Application: July 8, 2018
610 Pipeline Road
Nestled amidst the famous Stanley Park Rose Gardens, the Stanley Park Pavilion is Vancouver's preeminent wedding and banqueting venue.