We are looking for a person or one couple to live at and manage a 47-room hotel in Penticton. This position comes with a fully furnished one bedroom suite with all utilities, cable paid for.
· Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
· Audit and balance reports from the day shifts
· Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day
· Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed
· Answer phones and place reservations
· Keep Front desk, laundry rooms, parking lot and BBQ, public area, public bathrooms tide and clean
· Prepare next day housekeeper schedule
· Maintenance lawn and plants
· Prepare guest bills for next-day checkouts and process reservation cards
· Balance cash drawers and record receipts
· Do min hotel maintenances
Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal check
- Ability to operate and learn computer software.
- You must be able to live on-site
- Motel management experience preferred but will train the right candidate
- Excellent communication, phone etiquette, and customer service skills
· High school or equivalent (Preferred)
· Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
· Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Please send your resume to Zhyun56@gmail.comAPPLY NOW! • LIVE-IN FRONT DESK • Penticton Slumber lodge
Post Date: February 19, 2021
274 LAKESHORE DR W
The Slumber Lodge in sunny Penticton is a family friendly motel, located across the street from sandy Okanagan Lake Beach and the famous Peach on the Beach. Close to downtown shopping and restaurants. We have a large variety of rooms to accommodate all of our guests.