· Performs moderately complex tasks in area of specialty, such as servicing and installing electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC Systems, inspecting and repairing internal and external surfaces, general repair and maintenance of the property and responding to emergency calls
· Adheres to quality and industry standards when completing tasks and may guide or oversee the work of others in terms of quality assurance
· Handles complaints and concerns where possible and appropriate
· Responsible for the security of the property, the Ambassadors and the guests when completing tasks
· Reports near depletion of inventory levels to Maintenance Supervisor
· Follows established Occupational Health & Safety procedures and policies when completing tasks
· Demonstrates a superior customer service attitude with Ambassadors and guests
· Other duties as required.
· Secondary school diploma preferred
· Trade Qualification in either electrical, plumbing, HVAC, or refrigeration
· Four (4) years experience or equivalent number of hours to achieve Journeyman Status
· Knowledge of all tools and equipment needed to perform work
· Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) training
· Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
· Physical mobility and stamina
· Able to work flexible hours with limited supervision
· Strong knowledge of health and safety regulations
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Demonstrates the Coast Core Values at all times
Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities and more!
Coast Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Coast Hotels would like to thank all interested applicants
However only those selected for an interview will be contacted
No Place Like Coast!
APPLY NOW! • MAINTENANCE • Coast Hotels
Post Date: February 4, 2020
700 – 535 Thurlow Street
Coast Hotels Corporate Office and Central Reservations department are located in Vancouver BC. We are a dynamic and growing company with hotels throughout BC, Alberta, NWT, YT, and Western United States.