Time frame: Covering maternity leave August 2020-21 (potentially earlier start date), with option to extend
Reports To: General Manager & Assistant General Manager
Position Overview: Manning Park Resort seeks a passionate, self-motivated coordinator for marketing Manning Park Resort. The successful candidate has enthusiasm for the experience that Manning Park Resort offers – healthy recreation in a family-friendly resort atmosphere, set in a breath-taking natural, outdoor environment.
This is a full-time position working independently, filling a one-year maternity leave, with the option to extend and work as a team once maternity leave is finished.
The Marketing Coordinator oversees all the marketing strategy for Manning Park Resort. This includes planning and implementing all campaigns, using traditional media, digital campaigns and social media.
The Marketing Coordinator works with managers to enforce brand strategy in all areas of the resort, run resort events, and target new customers. This individual is a communicator, comfortable producing media releases, networking partnerships with region and provincial contacts, and representing the company at various tradeshows for outdoor events, wedding shows and more.
We would like this key member to have experience in the following:
· Social media management, including social media advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
· A working knowledge of Wordpress (for website updates)
· Search engine advertising management (GoogleAds)
· Online reputation management (TripAdvisor, Google Business listing, etc.)
· Design experience (ads, posters, brochures, social media, etc.)
· Event organization
· MailChimp email marketing
· Photography/videography skills an asset
· Experience in media relations
· Experience with Google Analytics
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Great communication skills internally within MPR as well as externally
· Organizational skills and ability to manage priorities, meet deadlines and work on a variety of different initiatives concurrently
· Budget planning and adherence
Degree or extensive relevant experience in marketing and sales
Self-motivated and able to work independently, reporting to management
Ability to work flexible hours with some travel to support seasonal trade shows and Industry events
Love of the outdoor lifestyle, including winter sports and hiking!
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.comAPPLY NOW! • MARKETING COORDINATOR • Manning Park Resort
Post Date: May 13, 2020 Deadline for Application: June 15, 2020
7500 Highway 3
Located in the heart of the Cascade Mountains, Manning Park offers accommodations, fine dining, and a range of outdoor activities from skiing, snow boarding, snow shoeing, and more in the winter, to hiking, biking, swimming, and much more in the summer!
At Manning Park Resort, we like to attract employees with an interest in a healthy lifestyle and who are committed to providing a high quality resort experience. Most come for one season and end up staying for many more. Come and enjoy the Fresh Air Experience!!