Located on Victoria’s beautifulInnerHarbour, The Huntingdon Manor, Pendray Inn and Tea House is currently seeking an On-Call Banquet Server for it’s restaurants and meeting space.
The individual hired for this position is to undertake the following tasks:
The On-Call Banquet Server forms the continuous link between the kitchen and the dining room. Reportingdirectly to and take direction from the Front of House Supervisor, Executive Chef, and Food and Beverage Manager, your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
– To ensure Hotel guests receive high quality services and service provision.
– To ensure that health and safety and procedures are respected, especially Serving It Right.
– Following opening/closing duties and all procedures set forth in the dining room service manual, including steps of service.
– Banquet / Event Space room reset.
– Completing daily/weekly cleaning tasks.
– Collecting and balancing payments and follow proper cash-out procedures as set forth in dining room service manual.
– Informing the Chef or Restaurant Supervisor when product is low, or if there are maintenance issues.
– Follow the policies and procedures set forth in the Huntingdon Manor Employee Handbook.
– Completing additional tasks as requested by Management.
Entry Requirement Skills:
Understanding basic rules as they apply to:
Black dress slacks with black dress shirt or blouse, or black dress (skirts and dresses should have a length of just above the knee), black closed toe/heel shoes (no sneakers, no Toms, no sandals, no heels), hair back and neat, tattoos must be covered, hands should be neatly manicured, no chipped or peeling nail polish, clothes should be neatly pressed and clean at all times.
- Previous serving experience required
- Serving It Right certificate
- Food Safe BC
All applicants are required to email their resume to Ms. April Utu, Director of Front Of House Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is Thursday, June 20th, 2019.APPLY NOW! • ON-CALL BANQUET SERVER • Huntingdon Manor, Pendray Inn & Tea House
Post Date: June 11, 2019 Deadline for Application: June 20, 2019
330 Quebec St
The Huntingdon Manor, Pendray Inn and Tea House sits on a prominent historical city block in the heart of Victoria's Inner Harbour. The Huntingdon Manor features 113 non-smoking guestrooms and suites with a variety of amenities and suites. The Pendray Inn and Tea House is our most prominent heritage building on the property, offering 9 newly refurbished rooms and suites. Our promise is to provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed and inviting setting. We recognize the importance of our employees and we will provide a positive working environment which encourages their loyalty, commitment and hard work. We strive to operate a hotel that is socially and environmentally responsible to our community and our planet.