Work in a West Coast rainforest! Surround yourself with ancient trees, bridges, canyons, critters, and an incredible, fun loving team who work together to build an amazing and authentic experience for guests from around the world! At Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, we pride ourselves at delivering a truly unique guest experience unlike any other, inspired by our natural setting. We share our passion about history, the wonder of nature and yummy eats & treats with over 1,000,000 annual guests!
Details & Perks:
- On-going training and development opportunities
- Hourly wage, plus bonus incentives and discounts on retail and food
- Complimentary admission for friends & family to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Complimentary admission to multiple other attractions within the Vancouver area
- Team Member parties and social events
- Flexible schedules and a fun work environment
Currently, we are recruiting for Operations Supervisor (Entertainment & Park Guides)
The Operations Supervisor (Entertainment-Park Guides) is responsible for the general supervision of all departments within Operations with Entertainers and Park Guides being their department focus. With the Assistant Operations Manager, ensure the best possible Entertainment and tour experience for both Guests and Team Members at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park (Capilano). In addition, the Operations Supervisor (Entertainment-Park Guides) assists the Operations Leadership Team in evaluating the quality and content of the guest’s and team member’s history and music experience, communicates any new ideas or concerns and assists in the development of the department.
They also partner with the operations leadership team and HR to source, train and develop the entertainment and park guides teams. Through their leadership and motivation, they will promote the principles, core values and vision of Capilano.
- Oversee the daily operations of the Entertainment/Park Guides scheduling and tour planning to ensure consistency of Guests experience
- Ensure an engaging, adequate and consistent coverage of Entertainment/Park Guide stations
- Create and maintain a schedule for Entertainment/Park Guide based on existing budgets
- Give feedback of the guest experience of the park tours and music shows offered at Capilano and communicate ideas and concerns
- Be actively involved in sourcing, recruiting, selecting and training of team members
- Models and manages effective supervision to drive sales while maintaining exceptional guest service and park standards
- Deliver and Develop training and ongoing coaching of Entertainment/Park Guide Team
- Prepare and deliver performance evaluations for Entertainment/Park Guide Team
- Work with all the Operations Supervisors to oversee daily operations of the park and ensure consistency of Guests experience throughout the process, as needed
- Communicate and ensure compliance of all company policies, procedures and programs