Reporting to the Night Manager, this role will be responsible for the safety and security of staff, guests, property and equipment at Coast Tsawwassen Inn, as well as meeting the standards of all guest services of the hotel, on the overnight shift.
1. Provides excellent customer service
2. Maintain safety and protect the facility and property from any real or perceived threats
3. Proactively patrol and monitor the property to prevent fire, theft, and vandalism
4. Monitor all access points and provide access as needed
5. Assist the public, contractors and others in accessing the facility
6. Conduct routine visual inspections of the building (maintenance issues, repairs, etc.)
7. Respond to all building/hotel emergencies, including guest and facility related emergencies
8. Assist with the emergency procedures, including fire alarms, evacuation or lockdown
9. Complete Incident Reports and Administrative duties as required
10. Completes nightly security report
11. Perform other related duties as required
Education & Experience
· Valid BC Security Worker License
· Occupational First Aid Level 1 is required
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Mentally and physically able to deal with assigned tasks
· Physically able to withstand extensive periods of walking, sitting, and standing
· Ability to work overnight shifts
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
· Excellent Service attitude, Communication and conflict resolution skills
· Fluent in English with additional language(s) an asset.
Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, flexible work schedules, hotel discounts, staff meals, training & development, career advancement opportunities & more!
Please submit your resume by visiting our website https://centurygroup.ca/join-our-team and complete your online application.APPLY NOW! • OVERNIGHT SECURITY OFFICER • Century Group
Post Date: September 11, 2019
1665 56th Street
Century Group owns and operates the Coast Tsawwassen Inn and Browns Socialhouse both located in Tsawwassen. As well as the Civic Hotel, and Dominion Bar + Kitchen located in Surrey.