We are seeking highly motivated and energetic employees with great talent to join our Quality Control Team.
Our Quality Control Team is key to our business. Here are some of the overall duties we depend upon this Team to complete:
What your day would include if you joined us:
• Daily pre-operation inspections on equipment
• Metal detector checks and scale calibration
• Quality checks: sample collection, packaging inspection, product evaluations and grading
• Recordkeeping and data entry
• other duties that may be assigned
• A basic understanding of GMP, Food Safety, HACCP and Quality Control/ Assurance systems.
• Experience in the field would be an asset but not a requirement.
• An ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Good verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Basic Excel skills
• Own transportation (we can provide shared transportation from some areas close to Maple ridge)
Post Date: June 25, 2020
21515 128th Avenue
Silver Valley Farms is a fast paced, high quality farm and processor with global scope. Silver Valley Farms is a family-owned and operated business experiencing strong growth and expanding production capacity.