We are currently seeking a Quality Control Technician
to join our Team on a Seasonal Full-time position with potential of becoming
permanent for the right person.
At South Alder Farms we offer a friendly and respectful work
As Quality Control Technician, your main responsibilities will be:
· Be Involved in all quality controls activities and aspects.
· Perform quality control of fresh and frozen fruit including product sampling, grading data entry and related
· Ensuring that SAF meets and exceeds food safety requirements.
· Responsible for compilation and maintenance of inspection reports, temp logs, pre-operation and QC checks.
· Perform sanitation reviews and environmental swabbing
· Perform metal detector checks
· Perform daily pre and post-operational equipment inspection
· Communicate with QA Director in case of product quality non-conformance
· Other Duties as required
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Basic understanding of GMP, Food Safety, HACCP and Quality Control Systems.
· Experience working in quality control is an asset but no required, we would train the right candidate.
· Team player but also able to work Independently
· Good Communication Skills.
· Spanish speaking would be an asset.
How to Apply: To apply, send your resume by e-mail to email@example.com no later than June 1.
only those candidates who have made it to the interview stage will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.APPLY NOW! • QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN • South Alder Farms
Post Date: May 19, 2020 Deadline for Application: June 15, 2020
2052 272nd Street
South Alder Farms is a grower and packer of small fruits located in the Pacific Northwest regions of Canada and the USA. South Alder Farms has a fresh packing plant located directly on the farm, in addition to our fresh operations, South Alder Farms has a frozen plant, where we freeze and package IQF (Individually Quick Frozen) blueberries. We also pack a limited supply of IQF specialty berries: red currants, black currants, white currants, gooseberries, and blackberries. Our frozen fruit is also available in drums as juice grade and puree grade.