We are a casual dining room with summer patio in wine country with a strong focus on a relaxed family atmosphere with a strong focus on our outdoor BBQ style, serving innovative dishes prepared on and off the bbq. We pride ourselves on cooking with passion high standards. If you are passionate about cooking and want to live and work in Award winning Wine Country, please e-mail your resume to
Natasha Schooten Food and Beverage Manager
Pointe 49 Supervisor
To deliver high-quality food & beverages to customers, assisting to ensure that the overall business achieves its ultimate potential in that of sales and profitability through creating an environment for customers which is stylish, contemporary, offering high quality “modern” food & beverages with style.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To work alongside the Executive Chef and F & B Manager to ensure that standards of both food service and production in both outlets are consistently high and that the agreed standards are maintained.
• In your position as a supervisor, you will be required to take a hands-on role with the execution of optimal evening service and or banquet duties.
• Hold complete knowledge of service requirements for assigned functions
• Establish par levels for supplies and equipment. Complete requisitions to replenish shortages or additional items needed for anticipated business
• Maintain complete knowledge of all menu selections including major ingredients, appearance, and method of presentation, characteristics/descriptions of wines/champagnes ordered, group name, background, VIPs and any special requests
• Conduct pre-function meeting to ensure assigned staff is present and inspect grooming and attire, review upcoming event and assign stations and side work
• Inspect function area for cleanliness and working condition, inspect table setups, bar setups and buffet tables/receptions/coffee breaks for cleanliness, attractiveness and to ensure agreement with function order
• Direct set up and breakdown of function room and clean up
• Maintain and enforce knowledge of the hotel’s standards, policies, and procedures with Banquet Servers
• Maximize productivity of labor resources
• Ensure the department is prepared and organized to meet all requirements, with particular attention to beverage stock controls.
• Ensure all POS and cash handling procedures are adhered to at all times and any discrepancies identified are fully investigated and brought to Management.
• To aid in the development of a positive, motivated, dynamic team through your effective management and leadership style
• To act as an ambassador, lead the team to exceed guest expectations and deliver exceptional service
• Evaluate guest feedback obtained, suggesting relevant action on feedback points received to management.
• To undertake any other reasonable duty as requested by a member of the Management team.
• To be a valued member of your Walnut Beach Resort team, helping and advising colleagues where required, promoting the image of the Venue and that of the Walnut Beach Resort at all times through active sales activity and a positive approach
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
Apply via the Apply Now button below or in person with resume at 4200 Lakeshore Drive, Osoyoos BC. Email: email@example.comAPPLY NOW! • RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR • Walnut Beach Resort
Post Date: February 11, 2019 Deadline for Application: April 5, 2019