· Handles assigned duties, such as cleaning guest rooms and hallways, recycling, and reporting any lost and found items or maintenance issues
· Adheres to Coast Hotels’ quality and industry standards when completing tasks
· Follows established Occupational Health & Safety procedures and policies when completing tasks
· Ensures the security of the property, the Ambassadors and guests when completing tasks
· Stocks supplies and maintains inventory levels within assigned area
· Acts as an Ambassador, including making guests feel welcome and handling basic inquiries
· Handles complaints and concerns where possible and appropriate
· Demonstrates a superior customer service attitude with internal / external contacts
· Other duties as required
· Previous experience as a Room Attendant is preferred but not required
· Excellent English skills, both written and verbal required
· Detail oriented, professional attitude and bondable
· Excellent time management, organizational, communication and customer service skills
· Must be well groomed and neat in appearance
· Possesses a positive attitude and be a team player
· Must be physically capable of performing all duties associated with the position (e.g. laundry duties)
· Ability to work unsupervised and be available to work weekends, holidays and evenings
· W.H.M.I.S. training is also preferred but not required
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, multi-functional team environment required
· Not content with the status quo; driven to create positive change and growth
· Exemplifies Coast’s core values and enjoys working in a culture of accountability
Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities and more!
Coast is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Coast Hotels would like to thank all interested applicants.
However only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Place Like Coast!
APPLY NOW! • ROOM ATTENDANT • Coast Hotels
Post Date: February 14, 2020
700 – 535 Thurlow Street
Coast Hotels Corporate Office and Central Reservations department are located in Vancouver BC. We are a dynamic and growing company with hotels throughout BC, Alberta, NWT, YT, and Western United States.