· Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
· Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, event management, small group, publicity, traditional media management, influencer management, social media, lead generation campaigns, copy-writing, performance analysis,
· Produce valuable and engaging content for our social media, website, newsletters and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
· Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players (Tourism’s, Congress), agencies, hotels, resellers, tour operators and activity partners
· Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
· Management of the Marketing Budget
· Co-Develop and manage the marketing strategy
· Develop strategies and tactics to market Backroads Whistler and drive qualified traffic to our door
The successful candidate may have:
· Bachelor degree in marketing, communication or a related field
· 5 years’ experience in marketing
· Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
· Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
· Knowledge of the following tools – Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, AdWords, WordPress.
· Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
· Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and great communication and writing skills
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
May have knowledge of the Whistler tourism market and it's players.
· Plus – knowledge of the Tourism industry, knowledge of the outdoor adventure industry
Resume Instructions: Send your resume, with salary expectations to:
Eric Wight, President Email: Eric@backroadswhistler.com
Backroads Whistler PO Box 643 Whistler, BC V0N1B0.
APPLY NOW! • SALES AND MARKETING AGENT • Backroads Whistler
Post Date: February 11, 2019 Deadline for Application: March 15, 2019
3375 Lakeside Road Lakeside Park
Backroads Whistler is Whistler’s longest running adventure company. Started in 1985 we now offer Canoe and Kayak excursions on the River of Golden Dreams, as well as human powered boat rentals on Alta Lake.
We are an inbound soft adventure receptive tour operator providing eco-friendly summer activities for groups and individuals coming to Whistler Resort,
For more information please see our web site at www.backroadswhistler.com or www.RiverOfGoldenDreams.com