We are now hiring for the position of Sanitization Specialist aka Super Star Cleaner at RED Mountain Resort Lodging. This position plays a critical role in ensuring our resort is COVID-19 compliant for the safety of our employees and guests. The successful candidate will have an excellent work ethic, strong attention to detail and high commitment to maintaining our cleaning standards.
This position is an excellent opportunity to take ownership and pride in your role of providing an essential service to the resort in a fun and energetic workplace. Employees will undergo a comprehensive training program and be equipped with all tools required to do the job. Although previous cleaning experience would be considered an asset, a good attitude and a willing to learn personality are more important.
This is a seasonal position with potential for a full-time, year-round opportunity.
● Meeting and maintaining the high standards of cleanliness as determined by our COVID-19 cleaning protocol and procedures
● Perform cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing procedures at regular intervals at assigned locations including frequent cleaning of washrooms, and high-touch areas throughout the resort
● Ensure washrooms, sanitization stations and other areas remain fully stocked
● Prepare and complete documentation related to COVID requirements
● Participate fully in all training required for the role
● Work independently and manage time to meet tight deadlines
● Must comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines
● Willing to work shift work and available for evenings and weekends
● Confident working alone and following working alone policies and procedures
● High School diploma, with previous experience in a customer service or related role
● Previous cleaning and/or housekeeping experience will be considered an asset
● Must meet the minimum physical requirements below:
○ Able to lift at least 35 lbs.
○ Able to work on your feet for long period of time
○ Capable of skiing Intermediate runs at RED Mountain.
Skills and Abilities
● Must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and commitment to thoroughly completing assigned work
● Must have exceptional work habits, including being prompt and responsible.
● Must have a “can do” attitude
● Applicants must follow all COVID related safety protocols
● Enjoy working alone and under pressure, as well as in a team environment.
● Outgoing personality and high standards of quality
● Deal pleasantly with the pressure of a busy environment
● Attention to detail and ability to take pride and ownership of work
● Self-starter and willing to take initiative
● Strong communication skills both written and verbal
● Ability to cope with stressful situations and resolve conflict calmly and professionally
● Must be able to work well with others and encourage everyone to be their best
The successful candidate will receive competitive wages and RED Mountain employee perks including a ski pass, discounts on food, retail, on-site daycare and more!
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
APPLY NOW! • SANITIZATION SPECIALIST • RED Mountain Resort
Post Date: September 28, 2020 Deadline for Application: October 16, 2020
4300 Red Mountain Road
Ski Resort located in the snowy West Kootenay's.