Parq Vancouver offers every experience in one place. The premier leisure resort and leading international entertainment destination will provide guests with a one-of-a-kind haven to relax, dine, stay and play. Parq Vancouver is enveloped by the vibrant pulse of downtown Vancouver’s entertainment district and nestled between the fashionable neighbourhoods of Yaletown and Gastown.
Built to LEED Gold environmental standards, Parq Vancouver’s dynamic offerings include two luxury and lifestyle hotels, western Canada’s first JW Marriott Hotel and a first-to-market Autograph Collection Hotel, the DOUGLAS, world-class gaming entertainment with 600 slot machines and 75 table games, eight perfectly orchestrated restaurant and lounges, stunning rooftop park, a luxury Spa by JW, Vancouver’s largest hotel ballroom at 60,000 square feet, and more! Canada’s newest entertainment destination is Parq Vancouver.
Parq Vancouver offers a resort experience that our team and community will welcome and celebrate and we hope you will be a part of it.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support Executive and Senior Management. In this role, the Senior Financial Analyst will ensure proper execution of routine analysis/reports and play an active role in management strategy meetings as well as provide analytical insight that helps guide the strategic decision making process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for gathering, computing and analyzing current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Prepares data to be used for the reporting of operational, financial, marketing and gaming-related analyses, statistical analysis, ad hoc reporting, database querying, and data enhancement
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of data as well as data integrity
- Researches, validates and implements advanced statistical and data mining techniques that will be used to develop direct marketing programs
- Support Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Perform other duties as required