You are responsible for driving resort staff safely to and from Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, as well as shuttling guests to and from Lake Louise. If you possess excellent communication, punctuality and guest services skills, this role is for you!
· Ensure the safety of passengers while operating our 14 passenger bus.
· Shuttle employees between town and resort, as well as guests to and from Lake Louise.
· Assist passengers with loading/unloading gear and luggage.
· Maintain a professional and polite demeanor to passengers at all times.
· Inspect vehicle to ensure that it is functioning correctly, at the beginning and end of their shift.
· Follow all traffic laws and posted speed limits, even at the expense of arriving late to your destination.
· Be an advocate for health and safety, ensuring a clean and safe working environment.
· Work a split shift which requires early morning and evening shifts for the staff shuttle service, with approximately 7 unpaid hours in between shifts.
· Work flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends, in extreme weather conditions on resort.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· A staff season’s pass for the resort and local mountains.
· Discounts on food, retail, rentals and hotels.
· Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.
· Hold your Class 4 driver’s license.
· Have previous experience with bus shuttling/ transportation.
· Have worked in a customer service role.
· Are familiar working with 2 way radios – an asset.
· Hold a first aid certificate – an asset.
Click Apply Now!APPLY NOW! • SHUTTLE BUS DRIVER • Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
Post Date: August 13, 2019
PO Box 839, 1500 Kicking Horse Trail
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort is a four season destination resort located only 15 kms outside of beautiful Golden, BC.