Cypress Mountain is now hiring instructors for the 2022.23 winter season. Join us and get paid to share your love of snow with others and ski or ride all winter!
• Teach private, group, and multi-day lessons to adults and children in a variety of lesson programs
• Provide customer service; greeting guests, assist students in rentals, hosting school groups, and lesson wrap up
• Provide safe learning environments by following Class Management and Alpine Responsibility Code procedures
• Maintain timely documentation including daily class cards, and incident reports
• Assist with Special Events as required
• Maintain teaching areas including set up and take down: fencing, signage, shoveling
• Maintain a safe work environment by following the Health & Safety program, and by attending Meeting each shift
• May include training and supervising staff depending on certification level and experience
WHY CHOOSE CYPRESS?
Level 1 $18.00/hr
Level 2 $20.00/hr
Level 3 $23.00/hr
Level 4 $31.50/hr
Duel Cert: + $1.00/hr
Specialty Cert: + $0.50/hr
Seasonal Bonus: 5.0 % Earnings
Private Request Commissions
FOR MORE INFO & TO APPLY:
6000 Cypress Bowl Road, West Vancouver, BC, V7V 3N9
PO Box 91252, West Vancouver, BC, V7V 3N9APPLY NOW! • SKI & SNOWBOARD INSTRUCTORS FOR THE 2022/23 WINTER SEASON • Cypress Mountain
Post Date: December 4, 2022 Deadline for Application: December 16, 2022
6000 Cypress Bowl Road
Located in the heart of Cypress Provincial Park and only 25 minutes from the downtown Vancouver, the mountain is right at the city's door step. With unparalleled terrain and the largest vertical rise, most runs and biggest mountain on the North Shore, Cypress Mountain is Vancouver's premier winter playground.
Cypress Mountain now boasts four quad chairs and two double chairs, including the Eagle Express high speed detachable quad, and Easy Rider quad designed specifically for beginners and a magic carpet for our Skooters program. Spectacular views of downtown Vancouver, English Bay, Georgia Strait and Howe Sound are yours to enjoy from 53 downhill runs, both day and night.
Enjoy 19 km's of trails in our Cross Country area that wind through snowy mountain forests, or explore on snowshoes with over 10 km's of self-guided trails. Try an easy guided trek, a delightfully unique dining tour or if you prefer, simply experience a winter in our exciting Snowtubing area. Located in our scenic Nordic base you will find our XC Ticket Office, XC Rental Shop, Nordic Café and public washrooms. Our rental shop does offer Classic and Skate set XC skis and snowshoe rentals.
With Winter Skiing & Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Snowtubing and Snowshoeing, Cypress Mountain truly offers something for everyone!