Are you a car enthusiast? Love working in a fast-paced environment? Are you dedicated to providing a World Class Guest Experience? We want to hear from you!
We are looking for new members to join our Valet Services team! WestPark is looking for reliable, high-energy, customer oriented Valet Attendants to deliver superior Valet Services at our luxury downtown hotel, casino and restaurant partners including, Parq Vancouver.
A new international entertainment destination, located in downtown Vancouver, next to the BC Place Stadium, Parq Vancouver will feature two luxury hotels which include a JW Marriott and the Douglas, an Autograph Collection Hotel. Both hotels provide guests access to Parq Vancouver’s wide range of amenities, including downtown’s only casino, eight diverse restaurants and lounges, a 30,000 square foot park with native trees located 6 floors above street level, a world class spa, a modern fitness studio and more
The role of the Valet Attendant is one of the most crucial front-line positions in the Hospitality Industry. You are most often the first point of contact for any visiting Guest and you will set the tone for the overall Guest Experience.
A typical day in the life of a Valet Attendant:
- Greeting Guests entering the porte cochere and providing valet parking services
- Working in tandem with the destination to provide a seamless, Hotel, Food and Beverage, Casino and Event Guest experience
- Delivering World Class Customer Service to all guests
- Coordinating with Hosts and Shuttle staff to ensure elevated service within all functionalities
- Assisting Guests with other services to ensure their arrival and departure is exceptional
- The role requires you to have a valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving abstract, the ability to drive standard shift transmission and the desire to work in a fast paced, outdoor environment.
We are a Canadian owned and operated company, which prides itself on delivering consistent, exceptional service while creating an inviting experience for guests. At WestPark, our guests come first. We demonstrate this commitment by consistently providing flexible, customer-focused solutions. We pride ourselves in promoting from within.
We hope that you would like to learn more about ‘The WestPark Way’, by submitting your resume to our Recruitment Team and tell us a little about yourself. Applicants must be allowed to legally work in Canada.
We look forward to hearing from you!