February 22, 2020
Culinary Recruitment International (CRI) provides candidate sourcing of trained cooks and chefs that are eligible for 2-4 year employer specific work permits! All applicants have an experience range of 2-10 years, a culinary diploma, and conversational English skills.
CRI’s objective is to be an additional layer to your current recruitment initiatives. CRI focuses on filling your long term pipeline as well as bringing choice back into your hiring. CRI aims to provide a 1:3 ratio of your target hire number to interviews.
CRI’s next trip is scheduled for May 2020 with new hires arriving to Canada in Summer 2020.
*Arrival dates vary due to government work permit processing times.
Commitment is required by March 15th, 2020.
- Minimum hire number of 4 cooks.
- Housing must be made accessible to new hires. Accommodation can be subsidized or market rate.
- Must provide year round, full time employment.
- CRI recruitment fees are $2000 per hire, payable on new hires first day worked.
- There is an additional $230 employer compliance fee for the 2 year employer- specific work permit.
- CRI has multiple trip options that are dependent on hire volumes.
- Option 1: CRI provides trip to Morocco and facilitates in person interviews. *Minimum of 15 hires.
- Option 2: Employer pays their own trip to Morocco to have CRI facilitate in person interviews.
- Option 3: Skype option available with CRI facilitating interviews on Morocco side.
- Both Options 2 & 3 work on a minimum of 4 hires.
To express interest or to get more information please email Joel@CulinaryRI.com.