June 29, 2018
We’re thrilled to share our refreshed and redesigned website with you! With your needs in mind, we’ve updated not only the look, but also improved functionality and features to help you access relevant information, post jobs and events, and manage your users/company profile.
- Our new design is cleaner, allowing you to navigate around the site easily and efficiently;
- Job postings will be published automatically as they’re submitted, so you don’t have to wait a business day for them to appear on our job board. We’ve also updated our posting policies and put together some tips to help you!
- Saving time: You can now save multiple locations in your company profile (perfect for chains or head offices!) and post jobs for your different locations from one account.
- More flexibility: You can now assign and manage job-posting rights among team members, so that if you go on vacation, someone else can step up and help post jobs in your absence.
- Submit events to our calendar! If you have a hiring fair coming up, or a workshop/conference that would be of interest to others in the industry, you now have the opportunity to promote them on our website*!
- Find information specific to your tourism region in one click! You can now access regional pages directly from the homepage and see what’s happening in your own BC tourism region: labour market data, news and events, jobs and company listings, and more.
If you already had an account on go2HR.ca, simply login with the same username/email and password. If you experience any challenges on the new website, please contact us and we’ll have you up and running quickly. We’ve also put together some How-To videos to help you navigate the new site.
Do you have any feedback on the new website? Share with us at email@example.com.
*subject to go2HR’s approval