Over 6 modules, the Foundations of Service Quality online course takes the student through a customer’s journey with interactive activities and quizzes, illustrations of real-life situations and applications, videos and links to resources and notes. The online course costs $59.00.
The course will cover:
- Basic customer service, communication and teamwork skills – some of the key 21st century skills
- Relationships between service quality, customer experience, and business objectives
- The importance of front-line employees in service sector businesses
- Expectations from the point of view of customers, employers, and employees
- Communication etiquette and best practices
- Service recovery techniques
- Metrics used to assess customer experience and service quality
The online course is ideal for students who wish to learn at their own pace and in the convenience of their own home. It is also a great alternative for individuals living in areas where public SuperHost classroom courses may not be offered at a location or time accessible to them.
The delivery of this course requires a high-speed internet connection and standards-compliant web browser in order to view animations and HD videos.
Q. How do I register and pay for a course?
A. The online course can be accessed at train.go2hr.ca.
In order to register for the course, follow these steps:
- Visit train.go2hr.ca to access the go2HR Online Training Portal.
- Please create a user account from the login page. Or, if you have an existing account, log in with your username/email and password.
- Once logged in, click on “Course Catalogue” from your dashboard
- In the drop-down menu, choose “SuperHost” and click “Foundations of Service Quality (Online)”
- Follow the steps to register and pay for the course.
If you are looking to register a group of students for the online course, please contact us at email@example.com or call 604-633-9787 ext. 229.
Q. How much is the course?
A. The online course costs $59.00.
Q. When will I receive a certificate when I take the online course?
A. Once you have completed all the online modules in the course, passed the final exam (passing grade is 70%), and completed a short survey.
Q. What kind of technology do I need to access the online course?
A. The delivery of the online course requires a high-speed internet connection and standards-compliant web browser in order to view animations and HD videos.
Q. How long does it take to complete the online course?
A. The online course is self-paced. We estimate it takes 5-6 hours to complete.
Q. How much time do I have to complete the online course and final exam?
A. Once you have logged into the online course for the first time, you have 60 days to complete the online training modules and write the exam. There is no time limit to complete the exam once you have started it.
Q. Can I exit the online course and come back to it later?
A. This is one of the benefits of taking an online course! You can exit the course at any time and then log back in, continuing where you have left off. Always remember to log out of your account when you are finished.