Update: We have reached the capacity for Certified SuperHost Instructors to deliver Foundations of Service Quality in some BC regions. We will advise you on application status upon receipt. Applications are being accepted from other jurisdictions.
The following outlines the qualifications, application process, and certification maintenance requirements on becoming a Certified SuperHost Instructor for Foundations of Service Quality.
- A certificate, diploma or degree in facilitation, training or education, plus 200 hours of recent training or teaching experience (within the last 5 years); or an equivalent combination of teaching/training education and experience
- Work experience in a customer facing role
- Strong English language, communication, and facilitation skills
- Application submitted with updated resume and 2 training-related references
- A phone interview with go2HR
- Applicants approved by go2HR will be invited to attend instructor training
Instructor Training and Certification Process
- Complete course pre-work as assigned by go2HR
- Successful completion of classroom workshop training
- The cost for SuperHost Instructor Training is $350*, which includes a two-day training session and a one-year instructor certification dues.
Maintaining Instructor Certification
- Delivery of a minimum of 3 courses in each calendar year
- Required attendance at go2HR professional development sessions (mainly through webinar)
- Payment of annual certification dues (currently $200* per year)
- Adherence to terms & conditions in the Instructor Agreement
- Compliance with go2HR’s QA and Audit procedures
*Plus applicable taxes