About to or just entering the workforce? Wow employers and save money with a training bundle of four industry certifications every tourism and hospitality employee should have!
Did you know?
- All of these courses are eligible for reimbursement under the BC Employer Training Grant if an employer applies for funding before you start and pays for your training.
- If you are a high school student, all of these certificates are eligible for credit towards graduation.
At a price of only $199, save over 20% with the Tourism and Hospitality Certificates Bundle, encompassing these four courses:
Serving It Right
BC’s responsible beverage service program that educates servers, managers, and licensees. Employees in an establishment serving alcohol (e.g. bar, nightclub, licensed restaurant, liquor store, etc.) are required by law to have the Serving It Right certification.
Online 3-5 hours
SuperHost Foundations of Service Quality
Customer service skills are highly valued by employers, and continue to be among the top skills required in most workplaces. Foundations of Service Quality is a comprehensive, practical introduction to customer service, including communication skills, the value of customer satisfaction, service recovery and problem-solving.
Online 6-7 hours
Foundations of Workplace Safety
Statistics show that more than half of workplace accidents involve young and/or new workers during their first six months on the job. Understanding workplace safety and having effective training is the best way to prevent accidents. This course covers relevant topics that young or new workers often ask or are unsure about, including rights and responsibilities, common workplace health and safety hazards in tourism and hospitality, and more. WHMIS certification included.
Online 2-4 hours
FOODSAFE Level 1 by Distance Education
Cooking or working with food? Then you’ll need to learn proper food handling, preparation, and safety measures to prevent food-borne illness. Many hospitality businesses require FOODSAFE Level 1 as a condition of employment. The distance education course option does not require computer access or classroom attendance, and the exam is available in 10 languages.
Print with DVD 8-10 hours
Got questions? Call 604-633-9787 ext. 232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
- All purchases are final and payments are non-refundable
- All courses in the bundle must be completed by the same student, and registrations cannot be transferred
- Course completion deadlines vary and extensions will not be granted.
- Course registration information will be provided by email within 2 business days of payment
Prices subject to change.