X Close


Sign up for go2HR's e-newsletters and receive job information and employer resources related to BC’s tourism and hospitality industry!

Print Print Print Print Print

Apprenticeship and Certification Programs

There are a number of trade programs offering provincial Certification in the tourism and hospitality industry, including two Red Seal Trades - Cook (Professional Cook 3) and Baker. Certification in all BC trades is issued by the Industry Training Authority, and delivered through designated training providers and assessment agencies.

Full details about each of the programs, including skill sets, completion requirements, and typical career path and salary information are found in the links below.

Professional Cook 3 (PC3) and Bakers who have obtained a Red Seal Endorsement (RSE) can now identify their accreditation through the official use of the acronym, RSE. Click here for more information.

This article may be republished for non-commercial purposes subject to the provisions of the Website Use Agreement. To republish this article, you must include the following notice along with the article: "Copyright © 2016 go2 Tourism HR Society. All Rights Reserved. Republished under license."