We will advise you on application status upon receipt. Applications are being accepted from other jurisdictions.
The following outlines the qualifications, application process, and certification maintenance requirements on becoming a Certified SuperHost Instructor for Foundations of Service Quality™.
APPLY TO BE AN INSTRUCTOR
- A certificate, diploma or degree in facilitation, training or education, plus 200 hours of recent training or teaching experience (within the last 5 years); or an equivalent combination of teaching/training education and experience
- Work experience in a customer facing role
- Strong English language, communication, and facilitation skills
- Application submitted with updated resume and 2 training-related references
- A phone interview with go2HR®
- Applicants approved by go2HR will be invited to attend instructor training
Instructor Training & Certification Process
- Complete course pre-work as assigned by go2HR
- Attendance of two synchronous virtual training sessions
- The cost for SuperHost Instructor Training is $350*, which includes the certification training and a one-year instructor certification dues.
Maintaining Instructor Certification
- Delivery of a minimum of 2 courses in each calendar year
- Required attendance at go2HR professional development sessions (mainly through webinar)
- Payment of annual certification dues (currently $200* per year)
- Adherence to terms & conditions in the Instructor Agreement
- Compliance with go2HR’s QA and Audit procedures
*Plus applicable taxes