Retention is all about keeping good people and how you manage them. You can use many different strategies to improve your retention rates by looking at the following areas of your business: Work environment (location, variety, flexibility, culture) Financial (base salary, incentive, bonuses, options, benefits, recognition) Personal (quality of work, skills, training, self-leadership, opportunities Relationships … Read More
- What is Retention?
- Engage New Hires Before They Start – BC Employer Examples
- How to Engage Your Hires Before They Start
- Understanding Tips and Gratuities
- Medical Marijuana – will it be covered under your employee benefits plan?
- Tips for Leading Multi-Generational Teams
- Big White builds new staff accommodations to address housing challenges
- Changes to Parental, Maternity, and Caregiving Benefits Under EI
- Employees First Award
- 10 Reasons Why Recruiting and Retaining Baby Boomers Will Improve Your Business and Your Bottom Line
- Tigh-Na-Mara has Found the Key to Reducing Staff Turnover