Quick Service Attendant
- Canucks Sports & Entertainment
- Part Time |
- 800 Griffiths Way Vancouver
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Classification: Quick Service Attendant
Reports to: Manager/Assistant Manager/Supervisor, Hospitality
At Canucks Sports & Entertainment, we are excited to be in the business of creating memorable moments for our fans and guests. We are now inviting enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our event staff team and be part of the excitement during Canucks games, Warriors games, and concerts at Rogers Arena. We can’t wait to meet you!
Quick Service Attendants are responsible for providing food and beer service to guests of Rogers Arena. They work on the concourse during Canucks games, Warriors games, concerts, and other events. This is a part-time, hourly, events-based position.
A typical shift includes:
– Providing premium level food and beer service to guests on the concourse during a busy event-time environment during Canucks games, Warriors games, concerts, and events at Rogers Arena
– Consistently providing exceptional and knowledgeable service to our fans and providing a memorable experience with every guest interaction
– Other duties as required
Responsibilities & Qualifications
– Completion of Serving it Right Certificate
– Must be able to work weeknights, weekends, and holidays with a start time of approximately 5:30pm
– Must be able to safely lift up to 25 lbs.
– Must be able to stand during scheduled shift, withstand repetitive walking, reaching, and bending for long periods of time
– Have an incredible ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high volume environment while maintaining a first-in-class hospitality and food and beverage experience
– Experience in high paced food retail is an asset
– Non-Canadian residents must hold a valid work permit expiring no earlier than October 2024
– This is an onsite role at Rogers Arena in downtown Vancouver