Our 100% Speed-Jobing event connects BC employers with qualified bilingual immigrants willing to settle permanently in the local job market while keeping the advantages of its unique format. This Speed-jobing focuses on the Tourism, Non-Profit, Insurance and Finance sectors.
Why exhibit at our 100% online Speed-Jobing?
- An innovative recruitment format, similar to speed dating event, with 10-minute interviews per candidate
- A scheduled agenda with candidates profiles pre-matched with your job postings
- NO line up in front of your virtual booth/room!
- Candidates with diverse skills who are interested in working in the Tourism, Non-Profit, Insurance and Finance sectors.
- International recruitment
- Candidates are bilingual in English and French – but French is just a plus!
Speed-Jobing: how does it work?
- There will be 13 rounds in total
- We will provide the individually scheduled appointments for each recruiter 24 hours before the start of the event. You will see the round #, with the name and contact information of the candidates you will meet.
- For each round, the candidate is given access to your virtual booth. You don’t need to exit the virtual room !
- Each round = 10 minutes, then 2 minutes for candidates to switch virtual booth
- We will show the time remaining on our virtual platform.
- There are no set-up questions.
Exhibitor Expectations & Information:
- Personalized Training Session: a free training session will be provided to all exhibitors to learn more about the Virtual Speed-jobing and take advantage of all its benefits.
- Registration fee : a $100 registration fee will be required per organization. The fee will be payable through Eventbrite. Each organization can present up to 2 recruiters during the event
- Virtual booth set-up: each exhibitor can set a virtual booth with a description, a logo and a short video of maximum 2 minutes to present his/her organization.
- Technical Support will be offered throughout the event by our partners 12SC
- Water break : a 10 minutes break will take place at 11:16 am the day of the event to let exhibitors and job seekers stretch in the comfort of their home or workplace
If you are interested in taking part in our Speed-jobing event, please RSVP by September 30th, 2022, to confirm your attendance and send us your job postings:
- by phone at 604 612 1890
- or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your registration, we will contact you to collect information on your job openings to help us pre-match candidates with your organization.
If you have further questions, we will be more than happy to help you!