Looking to get into the hospitality industry but lack experience? No problem! We train for most positions.
We require you to be high energy, and embody the tenets of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Exceptional Service.
Why Work For Us
- Incoming professionals (ICP) may start at a higher start rate depending on 3 years of relevant casino experience.
- Many positions share in a tip pool. Tips are paid out by a staff committee in cash on a weekly basis.
- Free parking, accessible by bus and near Trans-Canada Hwy #1.
- Paid Breaks: for 6 hours of work receive 40 minutes paid break, for 7/8 hours of work receive 60 minutes paid break, for 10 hours of work receive 80 minutes paid break
- Shift Premium for night shift (10pm-6am): $0.75 per hour.
- 25% off food and non-alcoholic beverage discount at Personas, Chow and Centro Bar.
- Full benefits package for full-time employees
- Retirement savings plan
- Exciting, supportive and fun work environment
- Family and friends discounts on travel, tech, food, beverage, and fitness
- Development and training opportunities
Back of House Positions:
- Sous Chef
- 2nd Cooks
- 3rd Cooks
Front of House Positions:
- Security Officers
- VIP Hosts
- Personas Lounge Servers
- Personas Lounge Bartenders
- Casino Busser/Porters
- Casino Café Associates
- Personas Restaurant Manager
- Casino Food and Beverage Manager
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online now on our website!
Use the link below to join the job fair:
Meeting number (access code): 2480 642 8085
Meeting password: 2KmgZZcfp47
Interested in being a DEALER? Join our in-house Dealer Session on April 27th, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Human Resources at Grand Villa Casino at email@example.com