The many benefits? Students gain paid hands-on learning and mentoring in their field of study. Employers acquire much-needed early talent to help with the recovery of the industry, as well as assistance with wages. Post-secondary institutions complement their programming by connecting students and the workplace.
Join this one-hour virtual session to learn:
- What work-integrated learning is, why it matters, and how it can benefit your business
- Who qualifies for the Propel program
- Where to post a job
- How to apply for a wage subsidy
- What information you’ll need
- When the subsidy is available
- How Tourism HR Canada can support you
A Q&A component will follow the presentation. Registrants can submit questions in advance via the registration form.
This program is funded by the Government of Canada’s Student Work Placement Program. Visit PropelCareers.ca for more information.