Administrative Assistant, Front Desk Guest Services
- Corbett Lake Lodge Ltd.
- Full Time |
- 10153 Highway 5A/97C Okanagan Connector, Box 327 Merritt
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: No
Admiistrative Assistant, Guest Services and assisting the Manager
Responsibilities & Qualifications
In general, duties will include but not be limited to the following:
* Opening and closing the office daily.
* Managing reservations (a variety of duties are associated with
this) sourced from emails and phone calls
* Assisting guests with all their needs
* Printing of reports such as guest reservations by day,
housekeeping reports etc
* Preparation of daily cashouts.
* Maintaining the office and office supplies
* Must have administrative experience
* Knowledge and experience with computers, and other office
* Windows 10 and 11
* Reservation soft ware, will train.
* Excellent verbal and written skills.
* Friendly and accommodating personality to give our guests an
outstanding hospitality experience.
* Flexible nature to cope with the shifting dynamics of a busy
resort where priorities are dictated by a variable guest load and
staff availability etc.
* Willing to help out in other areas to meet the needs of the
resort and guests.
* Corbett Lake is a beautiful setting to work in. You will meet many interesting and respectful national and international guests. * Staff and Management are committed and are supportive of each other. * Staff gatherings and season end dinner for staff plus 1. * At the end of our high season times, Spring and Fall, gift cards for sucessfully meeting our goals to provide the best guest experience possible * A share in all gratuities * Recreational opportunites: fly fishing, kayaking/canoeing; hiking and cycling. * The City of Merritt is 15 minutes away and major centres such as the Okanagan and Kamloops area are 1 hour away * We strive to offer a fun, rewarding, inclusive and safe experience!
Job Application Process
By emailApply Now