This informational session, organised by the SDECB – non-profit organisation and major stakeholder in the francophone economical network in B.C. – is directed towards tourism & hospitality businesses owners, managers and HR teams which want to:
- Hire qualified staff within days.
- Understand the options they have in terms of work permits so that they can hire talents successfully, easily and quickly, without having to go through an LMIA.
- Know how to optimise employees’ retention.
- Be connected to resources which can help them find qualified staff.
- Improve their competitiveness.
Do you need to recruit candidates within days? Do you have difficulties recruiting employees? Is your resume stack desperately empty? Does the current labour shortage have an impact on your business growth? Do you want to know how marketing principles can be applied to optimize your recruitment strategy? Do you need to make hires quickly? Do you wish you could hire overseas talents, but can’t because immigration processes and LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) are too long?
If so, this seminar is for you!
There are currently over 5,000 job postings across British Columbia for the tourism and hospitality industry. Many openings and companies which are looking for talents but so few candidates ready to join the industry. The competition between employers is therefore fierce.
How can an employer make the difference and how to recruit fast but successfully?
- By standing out from the crowd through simple and quick marketing tactics.
- By recruiting highly motivated and qualified candidates from specific talent pools which qualify to a simplified and faster immigration process, called International Mobility Program. No LMIA required and hiring within days!