April 4, 2023
If you are pursuing Certificate of Recognition (COR) certification, you will find all of the audit elements and supporting templates here, to enable you to work on developing your COR program and get ready to become COR certified!
If your goal is to start building a health and safety program from scratch and you want to learn more about the key elements that make up a strong program, the COR Health and Safety Program Toolkit will give you a comprehensive overview. The handy templates can be downloaded, personalized and printed ready to start building your program manual at your own pace. Develop your knowledge as you work through, by reading the elements, accompanying resources and templates, and understanding how they all fit together.
We also recommend that you take our online Occupational Health and Safety Program Fundamentals course, which is geared towards employers, managers and supervisors working in BC’s tourism, hospitality and foodservice industry. This interactive nine-module course covers the fundamental principles of occupational health and safety programs in British Columbia and students will gain an understanding of the key elements of a Safety Management System through a series of interactive exercises and quizzes.
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control
- Hazard and Unsafe Condition Reporting
- Hazard Report Form
- Corrective Action Log
- Occupational Health and Safety Rules and Disciplinary Action
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- First Aid Assessment Worksheet
- First Aid Supplies Inventory
- First Aid Attendants
- Guide to Creating an Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Response
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Safety Inspection Policy and Procedure
- Corrective Action Log
- Equipment Maintenance Log
- Vehicle Inspection Report
- Workplace Inspection Checklist
- Training and Instruction of Employees
- Occupational Health and Safety Orientation Checklist
- New Worker Assessment Checklist
- Training Record for Multiple Employees
- Safety Meeting Minutes
- Contractor Policy, Selection and Safety Checklist
- Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee
- Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee Members
- Injury Management Policy and Stay at Work-Return to Work Program
- Stay at Work / Return to Work Template
This article may be republished for non-commercial purposes subject to the provisions of the Website Use Agreement. To republish this article, you must include the following notice along with the article: “Copyright © 2023 go2 Tourism HR Society. All Rights Reserved. Republished under license.”
go2HR is BC’s tourism and hospitality, human resources and health & safety association, driving strong workforces and safe workplaces that deliver world-class tourism and hospitality experiences in British Columbia. Follow us on LinkedIn or reach out to our team.